Alright, I'm back to writing this blog. Why? Because I have nothing else better to do and want to get into this for my own sanity, and TRY, just TRY to help provide people with information. I love World of Warcraft. It's one of my many passions, but I've devoted so much time into knowing the game, and how it works that it really stands out. I play a Shaman, currently. I say currently because as Wrath of the Lich King grows closer, the class I want to play switches every day. Do I want to continue on my shaman? I've grown so attached to healing and devoteda lot of time to know how my class works that I don't want him to fade into the dark. With the new achivement system, something I find myself becoming very obsessive about, my shaman has the majority of achivements shared between all my characters. But on the other hand, my Warlock is needed by my guild it seems. As much as they want me to "play whatever class I want", I want to do a serivce to them for what they have done to me as well as give other shamans a chance to step up and get into raids.
Wow, massive tangent. What I wanted to say plain out was: I want this blog to be about Warcraft. I'll probably start up my own personal blog about other games and "my feelings about things" at some time in the near future and transfer all the old posts over there.
I have a bunch of thoughts in my head when it comes to this very blog. With Wrath coming out in less than a month, I'll probably use the blog to document what I do until then, the achivements I run after and such. I want to also start writing guides about certain aspects of the game. Money, Achivements, and things of that nature.
Since I'm just running on into this long oblivion of an unstructured blog post, I'm just going to end it here.
Remember folks, Do a barrel roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment