Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Introduction or what not

I guess this blog has been sitting here a little too long without any activity. I'm Ekasra, or well, thats what some of my friends know me by. My slave name is William. Well, it really isn't a slave name, I just like saying that. I guess I'm probably the biggest geek I know. I mean, I have four passions in life: Star Wars, video games, music, and writing. That is basically what my blog is going to be about. If you don't like it too bad.

Some of you probably are asking: "Hey, what the fuck is your blog name all about?". Like I said, this blog has been sitting here for a very long time. It was originally created to sort my thoughts about a game I play called World of Warcraft. How, if you've been living under a rock for the past three years, World of Warcraft is the biggest online game...well, ever. As I sit here writing this, 9 million players are subscribed to the service. I live this game. If I have free time, which is most of the time since I am a student, I'm logged in. I guess this ties to my passion for video games. A lot of shit on this blog is going to be either about WoW (Oh my god, I'm so hip) or about video games I'm playing. In the gaming world, I guess I'm a big deal, or so I'm told. I was an intern at a very large and respectable gaming publication in 2007 until it just started to overwhelm my life and studies. I guess I'll tell y'all what I'm striving for in school. I want to be a journalist. Not just any kind of journalist, but a games journalist. You're going to see a lot of reviews about general shit I like or buy on this blog as well.

Second of all, I'd like to welcome you all. Sorry that this post is kinda getting a little cut off but I'm hungry and need to make a run to go get some food.

No comments: